SUPPORT & OPERATIONS
We understand operational support as a bundle of services, which in their entirety ensure that you can concentrate on your business processes and receive the necessary support quickly and reliably when needed. Our services include:
- Request Fulfilment: Recording and answering general requests
- Incident Management: Fast resolution of incidents
- Problem Management: Sustainable solution of recurring malfunctions
- Change Management: Implementation of authorized changes
- Access Management: Granting of access
demand-driven service design
Together we discuss the benchmarks for an optimal alignment in support and operations with the goal of achieving high quality in operational support. The benchmarks address all organizational, content-related and technological framework conditions and processes to ensure reliable support:
- The service manager is available at all times as a central point of contact
- The hotline in conjunction with the helpdesk supports fast and traceable processing
- Jointly defined service level agreements are the basis for the provision and measurability of services
- Active knowledge management ensures a broad knowledge base and thus fast and competent assistance
- Regular service meetings lead to transparency through constant reporting and continuous coordination
An organized transition to support forms the basis for providing subsequent support efficiently. Based on the agreed key points for support, we jointly plan the transition to support. In the course of the transition, we establish all relevant prerequisites for service provision.
In addition to organizational, content-related and technological aspects, the focus is on getting to know each other as a team in order to ensure the smooth use of your analytics applications in the future.