Reporting & Analytics
To help companies gain insights from large and complex data sets, software vendors are working to continuously improve and enhance modern BI platforms. The focus is primarily on user guidance and automation, using artificial intelligence to increase the efficiency and quality of data exploration. In addition, the work of business users is further supported by the integration and use of data catalogs and the provision of speaking search functions, such as Natural Language Queries.
Data exploration functionalities are thus increasingly finding their way into BI and analytics platforms, offering companies a major advantage: sharing, connecting and harmonizing results across the enterprise.
- Connection to a wide range of different internal and externally available data sources
- Support for data cleansing
- Enrichment and transformation of data
- Uncovering key influencing factors for business-critical KPIs
- Analysis of outliers
- Visual presentation of the analysis
Visualizations using the functionalities of modern BI platforms provide the answer to the requirements of presenting data and correlations in a clear and target group-oriented manner. Visualizations help to clarify complex relationships, increase presence, improve memorability and provide quick orientation. The spread of visualizations has also been boosted by the development of new communication standards, such as the IBCS® standard. In the context of the data visualization of importance are:
- Ready-to-use visualizations in libraries (with permanent extension)
- Development of own visualizations for integration in reporting or analyses
- Use of modern methods, such as IBCS®, for coordinated reporting
- Unification of communication standards, visualizations and company-specific requirements through notation concepts
our offer for you
Create analyses & visualize data optimally: Using
SAP Analytics Cloud,
IBM Cognos Analytics with Watson or
Microsoft Power BI, we show you how to independently create complex and/or larger analyses.
In addition, we will be happy to advise you on the conception of a company-specific notation for existing or new reporting requirements, including support in the implementation of the concept.